Official Duck Race Rules
- A maximum of 30,000 tickets will be sold at $5.00 each. (Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older).
- Ducks will be launched into the Deschutes River at 1:30 pm on Sunday, September 10, 2017.
- Every ticket sold will be automatically entered in the race. All race ducks remain the property of the sponsoring service clubs.
- Tickets can be purchased at locations listed here.
- Once the race ducks are launched, they are on their own. No attempt to free or interfere with any race duck will be permitted.
- Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by telephone, registered mail or in the media.
- In the event the race cannot take place, a lottery drawing will occur at the same time and ticket, location.