Thank you for promoting The Great Drake Duck Race! Below are some assets and content for you to use in your marketing of the event. We will be updating this page throughout the summer prior to the event.
~ The Great Drake Duck Race Team
- Website: http://www.theduckrace.com
- Official 2016 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DrakeDuckRace/
- Event Hashtag: #theduckrace
- Online Tickets: http://www.theduckrace.com/tickets
- Charities: Younity, Bethlehem Inn, Mountain Star Family Relief Nursery, Abilitree, Assistance League of Bend, CASA, Deschutes Children’s Foundation, Volunteers in Medicine
- ‘Credit Unions Working Together’ Sponsors: Mid Oregon Credit Union, First Community Credit Union, Oregonians Credit Union, SELCO
- Sponsors: Full Sponsors List
The Duck Race is an ongoing annual fundraiser organized by all four Bend area Rotary clubs. Since 1989, the race has generated over one million dollars for Central Oregon charities, all supporting children and families in need.
About The Race
The Great Drake Park Rotary Duck Race is scheduled for Sunday, September 11th starting at 11am at Drake Park with great thanks to our title sponsors “Credit Unions Working Together”: Mid Oregon Credit Union, First Community Credit Union, OnPoint, Oregonians Credit Union and SELCO.
Date: September 13th, 2020
– Starts at 11 am
– Kid’s Race at 12 pm
– Race at 1:30 pm (Galvaston Bridge)
– Winners Announced at 2:30 pm
Location: Drake Park
Festivities included: Music, Food & Activity Booths, Bouncy Houses